Maddocks has 65 years' experience in the spare parts and accessories market.
This gives us an accumulated and extensive knowledge, understanding and appreciation of why using the perfect part matters. As well as distributing original manufacturer parts and accessories, we have taken this experience and augmented it, so that for over 15 years we have been manufacturing and producing our own alternative compatible parts and accessories for a range of appliance applications.
Typically, we produce affordable, alternative parts for any one of the following scenarios:
- To improve on a component’s original design where we have identified a high failure rate or design defect
- At the request of a partner who requires a new component for their own application or product
- To offer an alternative level of performance not available from the original manufacturer, for example a different standard of filtration media material
- To solve an absence of a component within the marketplace, for example when the original manufacturer has ceased trading
- To counter planned obsolescence of a component that still has significant marketplace demand
- To provide a customer with an affordably attractive alternative component if their existing source of supply is uncompetitive
Maddocks trades with a network of over 100 prominent appliance producers across the globe.
Maddocks trades with a network of over 100 prominent appliance producers across the globe, and we have forged successful partnerships with major production facilities. All our suppliers are extensively vetted; often with us inspecting them personally to ensure their production standards and in-house expertise are of the necessary level to meet our customers’ high expectations.
Our production capabilities include parts and accessories for:
Floorcare - Vacuum Cleaners, Floor Cleaning Machines
Examples of some of our recently produced Floorcare products include...
Laundry & Dishwasher - Washing Machines, Washer Dryers, Tumble Dryers, Dishwashers
Examples of some of our recently produced Laundry & Dishwasher products include...
Cooking - Cookers, Hobs, Cooker Hood Extractors
Examples of some of our recently produced Cooking products include...
Refrigeration - Fridges, Freezers
Examples of some of our recently produced Refrigeration products include...
Small Domestic Household Appliances - Coffee Machines, Kettles, Air Fryers
Examples of some of our recently produced Small Domestic Household Appliance products include...
Lawn & Garden Appliances - Lawn Mowers, Strimmers
Examples of some of our recently produced Lawn & Garden Appliance products include...
Our range of production solutions includes:
- Plastic Injection Moulding
- Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PETE or PET)
- Acrylic or Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Silicone injection moulding
- Rubber injection moulding
- Metal stamping, pressing and turning, with chromed, stainless-steel, PVC plastic coated, or enamelled finishes
- Extrusion moulding of rubber, silicone and EPDM
- Filtration media material
- Primary G1-G4
- Secondary M5-M6, F7-F9
- Semi-HEPA / EPA E10-E12
- HEPA H13-H14
Maddocks are ISO9001 certified.
This, along with our long-held experience and reputation within the spare parts market, gives our customers absolute confidence. Our component design, CNC machining services, rapid injection moulding, rapid prototype service and low-volume production capability ensure we deliver the perfect part quickly and affordably.
Product can be supplied bulk loose for production or we can add value by arranging to pack product in retail packaging. Product can also be supplied according to our customers’ individual specification.
To find out more, talk to one of our technical managers by contacting us.